Wednesday, May 10, 2017

New camera, new views of old Bishop Hill

It was quiet this morning when I walked around town. There were very few folks out and about. The sky was gray and the clouds were low. But spring has taken hold and everywhere I looked I saw the promise of beautiful summer blooms. I'm getting acquainted with a new camera and, as I walked, I snapped a few photos along the way to share with you here because I think you'll agree...
...Bishop Hill is so lovely in soft, early light!

Steeple Clock ticks on under a gray sky
Old potting shed

Every garden sports an ornament or two




Spring tulips giving way to summer herbs

Containers overflow with blooms

A herd of straw goats guards the Poppy Barn

Garden ornaments galore!

Beautiful bike basket planter

Spectacular symmetry of the Steeple Building   

Garden shed red


A fragrant sea of lily of the valley